Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Drum roll please

Some of you have asked me to write about the trip a bunch of crazy guys(myself included) took last year. Ever since we came back I've wanted to write it all down, So this will be good for me. This will be a vary detailed and thorough account of every thing that happened, so its going to take a whale. I've been going through my journal that I kept while down there, Its crazy some of the things I've forgot about. There will be a bunch of posts instead of just one and I'll try to get pictures. I guess you can say this is the introduction. So stay up to date. I'll get started on the first one tomorrow.

Ryan

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea! I will be looking forward to that.
All though I have heard some of the storys already. It will be fun, to read your good storys.
See you later, :)
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait to finally hear all those amazing stories. Thanks Ryan!

Maiden Princess

Leahspicstars said...

Alright!!!! Now I can hear everything.

Anonymous said...

Apparently something major must have come up huh?
LOL :)

Oh well, I will keep checking back!

Maiden Princess

Rachel said...

Ya... Ryan its not nice to get every body all enthused! And then never post about it!!!! ;)
I know you're probably busy!
you'll come up with a good excuse,
You always do!