Thursday, December 25, 2008

So where is the spell check on this thing anyway?

So my long aspired goal is finely accomplished. I now have a blog, all I have to do now is find out what to do with it. As my friend Levi says "There are two things you can do in life, update your blog, or not update your blog". So I just have to figure out what my decision will be, although I'm kinda leaning toward the update one. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out but I'm getting the hang of it, finely! Hopefully I will soon have some pictures on here.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hay Ryan!
I found your Blog!;) You know I was thinking...
Levi's advise to update the blog, would be better than the not" updating blog. Because it is so much more interesting when you do update!;)LOL! Anyways, great Job! And as the Marshalls would say welcome to Blogdom!!!

The Marshall Artists said...

Amen sistah!

Yes, welcome to Blogdom, Ryan :) Hope you like it here! The weather is always friendly and you get to see lots of smiles :D

Hope ya'll had a nice Christmas :) And we loved meeting the Berkemeyers!

Allison

Levi Bendixen said...

Happy for you!