Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update

Alone in a hotel room with my guitar is where I am to be found at the time of this post. We've been rained out this Saterday and so in effect have been condemned to a day of rest..yeah, I know awful.

Well it looks like I will be flying out from here in CO to Chicago tomorrow night. Just two more weeks and our tour will be over. I am very much looking forward to getting home and just chilling for a bit. :). It's been almost two months now on the road and it's time to be done for a while lol. So see all you friends back in MI real soon no matter if you like it or not! ;)

Live to die my friends,
Ryan

P.S. I should really change my profile pic huh? My brother took that after a snowboarding uhh..you know what, NM ;)

8 comments:

Joey said...

cant't Wait to see you to.I'm taking my drivers test on WE pray for me see you whan you com home

jjfortheking said...

Where's the 'like' button for this post? ;)

Ryan said...

Love you too J.J. ;)

Rachel said...

"Condemned"? Really? Your crazy! Just thought I would let you know.

Unknown said...

Totally agree with Rachel!!! lol You're crazy!

Amy

Rachel said...

Hehe ;)

Joey said...

Passed my drivers test this morning

Levi Bendixen said...

It's been two weeks. You back yet? I need my Ryan kick.