Monday, March 28, 2011

Back from the land of the Rebels

Ahh... it has been a bit hasn't it? Well I just did a quick check of all the blogs and I ended up on "The Scribbler". I don't even remember why i have her on on my watch list, must have been through a friend or something... but she had one of the dreaded tags, I have always had a fear of tags. But nonetheless, I shall fulfill my duty. :) Not tonight though, but soon. Well I'm in Tex right now, i do feel a deep sense of guilt about basking in 80 deg knowing that everyone up north is still running around like little Eskimos. Okay, I really don't feel guilty, But I do think about you guys sometimes when I'm Putting on SUN TAN LOTION!!! :) Just got a call from my dad and he's just trying to survive without his truck in all the snow lol.(we have the truck) But its going really good so far, we just rocked out the job here in Houston in half the time we thought, and in the morning we are off to Dallas. Then Las Veges, California, Colorado, Chicago on to the capital DC, and maybe north Dakota and Virgina. I'm really not trying to rub in guys that I'm having way more fun then all you northerners, walking around in enough Stuffing to fill my mattress. Its just, *sigh* You know what I mean? Yeah... ;) Well here is a vid that i watch alot and that has really impacted me in a big way, so I'm going to throw it up and see what you all think. Please, if you watch it leave a comment, okay?? If that to much for you then just don't watch it, in fact, just don't come here anymore. I cant stand it when non of you give a little feed back. Its not like im asking for a ton here, I dont post that aften ppl, come on. ;)

15 comments:

Rachel said...

Dont rub it in Ryan!! We all want to be in 80 degree weather but we have to suffer through this crazy mi stuff!!! Good video btw!

~Out Of His Great Love~
Rachel

J. J. Striker said...

Haha, you don't have to do it. Didn't mean to "scare" you :)

Katheryn said...

Okay Ryan, that's just mean and totally uncalled for.... the ground is practically still ice here. And I WANT TO GARDEN!!!

Katie

Unknown said...

That is rubbing it in! I want to do stuff outside so bad, and we still have a bunch of snow on the ground! Lucky you! :) haha Well, it'll mlt soon, then all us "northerners" will have some fun! lol

Amy

Maiden Princess said...

Texas huh? I hear they have big bugs and snakes ther! :( I'm glad to be here in my MI weather with the ice and snow. It's so pretty and it only lasts so long you know ;) As for all of us, I think we should just be content with what we have. Hot or cold or somewhere in between. Each season God gives is for a reason, even if only to help us appreciate the others more.

Sorry Ryan, but I can't comment about the video with dialup it would take FOREVER to watch it! I'm sure it's good though! :)

Hope you're having a good time in TX and I pray the Lord is teaching you many things, but most of all how critical it is to draw near to Him!

Because of Grace,
Maiden Princess

Maiden Princess said...

...big bugs and snakes there...

Just wanted to fix my spelling mistake guys!

Levi Bendixen said...

Huh, is this something Ryan Cooper wrote? I didn't know you could write, Ryan. Call me.

Rachel said...

Congrats big brother!

Ryan said...

Thanks Rach.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

80 in mi!!!!!! Yahoo!!

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey said...

Happy birthday Ryan

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday :)

Grace said...

Ha! I'm the only one commenting here that does not feel the "rub-in!" I live in the South already, so don't exactly have to worry about that dreadful weather... But I DO know what it's like being raised in the North.

But we southerners have it made. We get to enjoy it all the time. Just sayin... ;)

So. That's a lot of places. I LOVE to travel; it sounds like way too much fun! Out of those though; I'd prefer Texas and California! Never been to the latter- but that's why I want too. ;)

God Bless,
Grace